When we say easy, we really mean easy. Our Waterproof Solder Wire Connectors allow you to solder and seal all at once!
Here's How To Easily Use Your New Connectors To Perfectly Join Wires Together:
1. Strip 1/3 of an inch of the wire insulation off the ends of both wires
2. Run 1 of the wires through your connector and slide the connector to the side
3. Link your two stripped wires together
4. Position your connector over the link between the two wires, with the solder sleeve directly surrounding the link
5. Apply heat to the tube (use a heat gun or Hair Dryer) – this will cause the tubing to shrink and the solder to melt and flow through the stripped wires
6. Allow everything to cool
And that’s it! Waterproof connection complete! Observe your newly joined wires!