Our impressive and versatile ODii has arrived to make your life easier!
Its flexible telescopic claw allows it to get around corners and reach where grab-it tools have never reached before!
Say goodbye to the days of squeezing your hands through nooks, crannies and crevices, and reaching into the dark abyss hoping to happen upon your lost items!
Here’s How To Easily Use Your New ODii:
1. Observe where you lost your item (under the car seat, behind the fridge or desk, etc.)
2. Take your ODii and point it, claw-first into your search area
3. Holding the ODii shaft tightly with one hand, fully extend the claw with the other hand and turn the claw counter-clockwise to lock it (turn it clockwise to unlock it and put it back in place later)
4. Holding the Easy Grip Trigger, which allows you to open and close the claw, reach the ODii into the search area
5. Switch on the flashlight if you’re having trouble seeing, and temporarily detach it so you can have better control as you maneuver the ODii
6. When you come upon your item, squeeze the Easy Grip Trigger as needed to grab hold of the item, and simply bring it back out to you!
And that’s it!
If you lost a metal item, such as a coin, screw or nail, use the magnet instead of the claw.
Keep 1 in your car and 1 at home! Get creative! There are so much you could do with your very own ODii!