Our Nut Splitter Tool is a cinch to use and will save you so much time!
Here’s How To Easily Use Your New Nut-Splitter:
1. First, examine the nut you need to remove and determine what size Nut Splitter would best accommodate it (with the 4-piece set you’ll have more options!)
2. After you’ve selected the size you need, unscrew the chisel – turn the screw head of your Nut Splitter anti-clockwise, winding the chisel into the shaft of the Splitter until you can fit the nut between the chisel and the anvil
3. Position the chisel – place the Nut Splitter frame over the nut and line the anvil and chisel up with the nut's flats. Position the chisel in the center of the nut's flat, making sure it is square to it
4. Tighten the chisel – turn the screw head clockwise to tighten the chisel and pinch the nut between the chisel and the anvil – do this so the chisel begins to cut into the nut and stop when the nut splits
5. Use a socket or spanner on the screw head to get the turning force needed to turn it
6. Unscrew the chisel – turn the screw head anti-clockwise to wind the chisel back into the shaft until it is free from the nut
And that’s it!
Perform Steps 2-6 on the opposite side of the nut if you are unable to remove it right away.
Simplify your DIY projects today with your very own Nut Splitter!