Here’s How To Easily Use Your New EMS Abdominal & Full Body Trainer:
Be sure to remove body jewelry, such as a bellybutton piercing, near the area of application before use.
1. Open the back of the remote control, and insert the AAA batteries
2. Attach the remote to the gel pads - they snap on with some gentle force
3. Remove the backing sheet of the gel pads - it simply peels off
4. Place the gel pad onto your body, eg. over your abdominals
5. Press the middle button to turn on the main device - the indicator light will flash 3 times and will automatically turn off in 5 seconds if you do not attach it to your body.
And that’s it!
There are 6 modes and 10 intensities to choose from. These offer a variety of frequencies of vibration and current strength. We recommend you start low and work your way up.
The EMS Trainer will shut off automatically after 12 minutes of training.
These pads can be used on several parts of your body, but should never be used above your neck, i.e on your face or head.
Stimulate your muscles anywhere, anytime, get your very own EMS Abs & Full Body Trainer today!