It’s a cinch to use our Dog Dryer! Here’s How To Do It:
1. First, wash and towel dry your dog, removing all excess water
2. Lay the Dog Dryer material down flat on the floor
3. Put your dog’s paws through the openings - there’s 4 holes, 1 for each leg (It may be easier to put your hand up through the hole and pull her paw through)
4. Take the sides of the Dog Dryer material, and bring them together
5. Bring the hook-and-loop fasteners together, and slide your finger across them to securely close it
6. Then pull the draw strings to close the gap around your dog’s head and tail (Do not over tighten, air should vent through the openings)
7. Insert and attach pretty much any blow dryer into the flex-tube
8. Turn your blow dryer on Warm or Low heat and the air speed to high. The Dog Dryer will puff out as the warm air circulates around your dog inside. Air should vent through leg openings, neck and tail
9. After a few minutes, place your hand in the Dog Dryer through the neck or tail opening to check the temperature (This is also a great way to see if your dog is dry)
10. Turn the air heat to low if you feel it is getting too hot inside the Dog Dryer
And voila! That’s it!
Dry times will vary depending on the size of your dog, the length of their coat and the thickness of their fur/hair. Short hair and/or small dogs may take approximately 10-20 minutes. Larger and/or long hair dogs may take approximately 20-30 minutes or longer.
Get your Dog Dryer today and take the guesswork out of drying your wet puppy!