Our Comfy Heated Socks are professionally crafted with high-grade cotton fabric and a battery powered heating box for each sock.
The heating area of the sock is located in front of the instep.
The heat generated reaches temperatures 45 to 55 degrees Celsius/ 113 to 131 degrees Fahrenheit.
Here’s How To Easily Use Your New Comfy Heated Socks:
1. Put on a pair of thin socks and then put on your Comfy Heated Socks over those, on the outside
2. Insert 2 AA batteries each into both battery boxes - if you're using rechargeable batteries, use ones that are more than 1500 MAH AA batteries
3. Plug the socks’ cords into the battery boxes to connect them
4. Put the battery boxes inside the Heated Sock pockets
5. Turn the battery boxes “on” with the on/off switch - in 1-2 minutes you will feel heat generating from the insteps of the socks
6. Switch the battery boxes to "off" when not in use, or if you find the find the Socks are getting to hot
And that’s it! Enjoy warm feet at work, while watching TV, or in bed!
Get a warm, peaceful night’s rest with your New Comfy Heated Socks!