Here’s How To Easily Use Your New Automatic Screw Gun Attachment:
1. Take your power drill and attach the drill bit that fits the screws on the belt
2. Easily fix the Screw Gun Attachment onto the drill, rotate until properly attached
3. Feed your screw belt into and up through the belt hook
4. From the belt hook, feed your screw belt up through the muzzle
5. Take your Automatic Screw Gun to your workspace, press down, muzzle first, onto the area you wish to drive a screw into
6. Pull the trigger on your drill while pressing down (this force helps drive the drill down into the board, etc.
7. Repeat up to 50 times without having to reload!
And that’s it!
Cut your working time to shreds with your very own Automatic Screw Gun!